Happy New Year to all of my family, friends and my PR and ravelry.com family. At the close of 2008, I was truly inspired by all of your reviews. I learned that inspiration can come from anyone and/or anything. Creating apparel for myself is very uplifting because I know once that garment is finished, I know it will fit me.
So with that said, here are my 2009 goals for creating apparel - reflecting my style!
1. Additions to My Wardrobe - take inventory and proceed with all the necessary basics.
2. Education/Knowledge Base - continue to improve on the basics, take a few update courses.
3. Stash - sew and crochet what little stash I have then prepare for more.
4. Contests - start the stash contest on Jan. 1, 2009 - SEW LIKE THE WIND!!
5. Expos - the Atlanta Sewing Expo will be held in Gwinnett County again. Try to attend!
6. Equipment - continue to add all necessary equipment for future learning.
7. Trips - Gail K. Fabrics, Inc. first since they are close by; then Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC.
8. Projects - dig out all of the unfinished projects (sewing and crochet) and get them completed.
9. Large Projects - The Bed - the goal is to have the squares done by August.
10. Evaluation - I would like my family and friends to do that for me. Criticize me, I'm ready!!!
Have a prosperous and safe New Year!!!