Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Stash Contest by PR

OK everyone! I finished my first project on Wednesday night. Thursday I got up and traced the size I need for a three-piece. Last night the skirt was completed except for the finishing on the wasteband and the hem.

NOTE: All pictures will post at the end of the contest on February 28. All posts for the patterns will be on PR as part of the contest.

As for excitement. I am very excited. I found a tutorial on easing sleeves. I was so happy with the first sleeve that I couldn't wait to get the second one in. Set sleeves, here I come. No more puckers now.

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Hey, how are you? I noticed that you signed on to follow my blog named fayes cutting edge designs. That is a blog that I am mainly using for storage because my main blog has become so crowded. Please check out my main blog at fayessewingadventures.blogspot.com.

MissLadyDee said...

Hi!
Thanks for the encouagement! I was about to take down my blog until I saw you were following me. I'm going to re do my blog though. Still sewing but different. Stop by later.
And good luck with the contest. You must be very excited! Hope you win!

Faye Lewis said...

It's so nice to see another person from Georgia here. Are you attending the sewing expo in March?