Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Brief Hello!!!


Hi, Everyone. I just wanted to say that I had a little time to stop by and give you an update. I managed to get a new job, finished training last Friday, started a two week nesting period before I am placed on the production floor, finished my first quarter of school with a whopping 3.5 GPA.

I am so glad that it is over!!! But the fun part has still not started - I want to SEW, SEW, SEW. I promise, once I get a handle on this new job, I should be back at the machine whipping up something new to wear. I truly miss that. But for now, just keep me in your prayers that I have good success. Until the next time, Mimisatin.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations on your gpa, that's great. There will be time to sew, I didn't have time to sew while going to school and I'm making up for it now so hang in there, this too shall pass.

Nik said...

Yay! Somebody's got some brains ;D

julia said...

Congrats!